Inline offers the following Business English courses – online or direct.
During our years of training, we have developed a clear picture of the English demands in European business today. We have taken these insights and created a comprehensive course in Office Communication that covers all the necessary areas employees repeatedly find difficult to master. The course content is designed to cover the daily written and spoken requirements of office employees.
- establishing contacts, taking messages by phone or email
- requests, orders and customer complaints
- communication difficulties & arranging appointments
- format, layout and headings, typical phrases for different situations like cost estimates, offers and grievances.
These courses are designed for business people that use English daily in their work place, and require English for business negotiations, lectures or customer support. These courses will help build your confidence, secure your position and put your company and business in the best light.
- common or customary phrases, professional telephoning and emails
- discussion techniques, presentations, Zoom Meetings
- business correspondence, dealing with visitors
These courses deal with specific themes important to business and international trade.
- Negotiating contracts
- management and HR
- branding & promotional strategies
- project management, company budgets
- business ethics, advertising and marketing
In constant dialogue with your personal trainer, you gain the maximum in teaching and speaking time for your money. You determine the speed and content of your course, while your teacher provides the appropriate materials for your specific employment needs.
Job Interview Preparation
We will help you compose your personal application and résumé in English and train you to feel poised and confident answering all manner of questions during your interview. As a bonus, INLINE offers participants a Quick Email correction service for your emails, résumés or letter of introduction, that have already been composed in English.